A Resto-Vival pattern from the WWI or Great War period and is suitable for looks from 1915-1920.
The Jacket is cut very full and pulls in to the waist with the belt.
The Jacket Features:
- Collar options of notched at front and pleated or unpleated at the back, or “plain” or shawl collar.
- Both collar options are squared at the back, similar to a “sailor” collar.
- Optional shaped pockets and cuffs
- Cut in two lengths- either a shorter jacket with no pockets, or a longer jacket.
- Easily adaptable to WWI era looks!
- Paired with a slim skirt, the jacket can carry you into the early 1920s looks.
The Skirt Features:
- A high waist, hitting about 2″ above the natural waistline.
- An A-Line cut that falls from the top of an fitted interior waistband (not fitted at natural waist)
- Fastens at the front, under the stitched overlap which can be accented with buttons.
- A fun shaped decorative applied waistband that can be accented with buttons.
- Gathers at the back, peeking out from under the applied waistband
- Cut in two lengths- a shorter length that is perfect for WWI, or a longer length that can work for earlier Edwardian styles.
Written instructions only, no pictures.
7 sizes included for Bust 85-115 cm = 34-46″